Wednesday, June 8, 2011

YES!

Over the weekend and the last couple days I haven't felt that motivated (probably due to the 90+ degree weather. I skipped a couple work out days and ate a little more reclessly than I normally do so when I stepped on the scale this morning I was expecting to be disappointed, but.....

158!!!!!! I finally hit the 150's that I've been so excited about!!!

I'm off to a doctor's appointment with Zoe so no time to write more, but I just wanted to share my exciting news!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Nyki! This blog is a fantastic idea. It's pretty inspiring, especially being a new mom and trying to figure out ways to take care of yourself while devoting most of your time to your baby. Nice work : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Nyki!! I just read through your posts and I love that you are so real about this, that you are striving for a maintainable healthy lifestyle! It's such an inspiration!
    Also, I wanted to just share a trick that I've been finding helps me a lot lately! I make a big smoothie, a few portions worth, using frozen fruit (so you don't have to water it down with ice cubes) and yogurt and low-sugar juice, then I put it in microwavable cups and in the freezer. Then at night, after dinner when I am craving something sweet like ice-cream I heat it for about 40 seconds and it has the consistency of ice-cream but much better for you and kicks the sweet craving! You maybe don't have these issues, lol, but nights are always hardest for me and I don't like being hungry so this is a way I satisfy myself a bit healthier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nights are SO hard for me, this is a GREAT idea! Thanks Hanna! If you have any other tips or tricks I would love to hear them. Things like that are what make being healthy maintainable.

    ReplyDelete