Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Heart Issues

Yesterday my friend (that I work out with everyday) and I met up for another exciting work out, except this time it was in 90 degree weather. We decided that we would bike to the park, hide our bikes in the woods, run for as long as we could stand, then ride home. It ended up working out really well.

While we were biking and running we started decided to make the most of our time and talk about heart issues. It was really good but I bet if someone was watching us it would have looked really funny to be running in 90 degree weather, panting like crazy, and talking about our deep feelings :)

Today we've decided not to work out. It's another 90+ degree day and we both just feel gross and unmotivated. Maybe I'll do a workout video with Mac tonight. He recently signed up to do a "Biggest Loser" thing at work, which is really funny if you know him. He is a pretty little guy and we realized he has pretty much zero chance of winning, but it's still good that we're getting on the same page now, as far as health goes.

Food:

Hard boiled eggs are my new favorite thing... ever. I've been boiling like 10 at a time and then I put them back in the carton (marked "hard boiled") and then put them in the fridge. I have one of those handy egg slicers and I love it! Eggs make for a great meal or great snack!

2 comments:

  1. i know mayo's not the healthiest thing to eat, but my boys and i love egg salad w/mayo, relish, and salt and pepper! fun blog, btw :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tram :) I've been putting salt and pepper on my eggs and that makes them a lot better than just plain. I only like a little seasoning so it's not too salty.

    ReplyDelete